Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Well I finally did it, I posted a pin cushion on Ebay and it sold, hurray, and then I went and posted a new listing on Ebay and another listing on Etsy under the Pin Cushion Peddler , of course. I've had that name since 2007 and it took me three years to actually start using it.


Like you all know I don't do today what I can leave for tomorrow, and although I have a head full of dreams it takes time and effort to do everything that I would like to do.


This week has been a busy week, I took pictures of some of the hundreds of bears that I need to sell and listed some on Ebay. I finished some pin cushions and listed them, and I've actually had a fun time listing. I do need to buy a new camera, after all my camera is a Mavica with a CD drive but it is 8 years old, the last year that they made that model was 2002.



There is a plus side in keeping busy, I lost 2 pounds, and that is a big plus.


No comments:

Post a Comment