Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today I cut out mohair birds

It was a nice and quite day.  I cut out 5 birds out of mohair and I am going to sew them tomorrow.  I listed two pin cushions on ebay, and tried listing an elephant pin cushion on Bear Pile but the picture did not show up like I wanted and I deleted it.  I will try and list it again tomorrow and maybe it will show up the way that I want.

I made grilled shrimp for dinner with whole wheat pasta and it was really good.  Bruce and I had a nice salad to go with it and a glass of strawberry wine which was great.  Now I am going to get ready to watch Bones.

Cody was helping me list on the computer and he took a nice nap.



Great video my friend Jay sent me.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYL3j27sSH8

No comments:

Post a Comment