Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Making Pin Cushions

It has taken me a few months to get back to creating but my back was out last week and I can't sit still so I started to sew again. This time I can't stop, I am enjoying making my new pin cushions and the new patterns are a lot of fun. Christmas is just around the corner and I wanted to have a few of my creations on www.bearpile.com, etsy.com, and on ebay. I am a hoarder, and for many years I've been saving antique laces, millinery flowers, and silk, organza ribbons and buttons. Now it is time for me to use them and have fun. Tomorrow I will take pictures and put them in the blog before I list them anywhere. I love pin cushions and making them out of different fabrics is really fun.

Today, my friends and I met for lunch to celebrate Jean's birthday. Barbara, Jean and I went to Alexander's , which is one of our favorite restaurants and then we came back to the house to open gifts and to meet up with Charlene. Life is great when you are surrounded by friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment